The association is founded in its By-laws. In the Rules and Regulations additional conditions can be found.
- By-laws (only in Dutch available)
- Rules and Regulations (modified on May 13th 2016, only in Dutch available)
The purpose and continuity of the association is set out in the Long-term Plan and Association Policy. These documents have been drawn up over the years to give the association a clear direction. During the next General Members Meeting (September 2016), the Association Policy shall be submitted to the members after which it will be available online.
- Long-term Plan (coming soon, only in Dutch available)
- Association Policy (coming soon, only in Dutch available)
Each year, the board sets their goals for the academic year. These are built on the Association Policy, Long-term Plan and other recent developments.
- Policy Board 122 (only in Dutch available)